- About Me
- Review Policy
- THIS BLOG USES AFFILIATE LINKS
- THIS BLOG RECEIVES FREE REVIEW COPIES OF BOOKS
- Become a Tour Host for Sapphyria's Book Promotions...
- BOOK TRAILERS
- 2022 Craving for Cozies Challenges #CravingCozies
- 2022 Literary Escapes Challenge
- 2023 Literary Escapes Challenge
- 2023 Craving for Cozies Challenges #CravingCozies
Friday, March 30, 2018
Sign Up is Now Open for Fey Spy by Tiffany Shand #PNR #UF @TiffanyShand
A world that’s against her,
A mission to save her people,
And a lost love.
Serafina Valeon fights to save her people by working in the resistance as a spy, in a world where she could be killed for being a fey. Only a scared artifact, the keystone, can help bring freedom to the fey. Sera must risk her life to recover the stone and venture into the mage city of Elmira.
Once there she stumbles across her childhood sweetheart, Bastian, who now works for the very people that hunt her race. Sera must find a way to work with Bastian, despite their differences and the forbidden desire between them. Will she be able to recover the artifact without revealing who and what she really is? Will Bastian be able to accept her, or will their love be the doom of her?
Genres: Adult Paranormal Romance/Urban Fantasy
This book does not contain any sexual content.
Fill out the form below or up at this link:
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment