Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Book Spotlight ~ Breathe by Amber Lacie ~ New Adult Contemporary Romance ~ #Romance ~ @amber_lacie

Welcome to the Virtual Book Tour for 
Breathe!


Breathe

by Amber Lacie

New Adult Contemporary Romance





A coming of age love story of life long friendship and second chances…

Sometimes love is fated in the stars. You know you are destined for each other. Your souls entwine and you can’t imagine your life without them.

Sometimes it’s found when you’re not looking for it. It peeks around the corner when you least expect it, sweeping you off your feet, carrying you off into the sunset.

Sometimes, there are a lucky few who get to experience both. I was one of the lucky ones.


“I love you, Carsten.”
“I know.” My eyes fall to my hands folded in my lap. I can’t go from one guy to another. What kind of person would that make me? Looking up at Holden, I see the sadness in his eyes. The golden specks have lost their luster. I will hurt you. I love you, Holden. The thoughts are there, but I don’t speak them. 
“When are you going to stop with the Han Solo act and say it back?”
I shrug my shoulders. “I don’t know.” 
“Do you love me?”
“Since I was five.”
“No, not that kind of love. Do you love me? Does the world stop when you think about me? Does your day begin and end with thoughts of me? Can you feel me in your dreams? When you breathe, is it the air from my lungs filling yours? Do you love me so much it consumes you completely, leaving room for nothing else?”
“Holden, I—”
“I love you, Carsten. I love you like that. I exist to love you. I always have.”





Playlist for Breathe!



Indie-Award Winning Author Amber Lacie is about all things books, glitter, and shenanigans. Never without a book or caffeinated goodness, she's managed a husband that worships at her alter and two awesome kiddos, all while pumping out tales of love and suspense. Growing up in Chicagoland, she's seen the nitty, and knows the gritty. As for love and home, that landed her in Beverly Shores, Indiana where she dreams up adventures for her characters so that you the reader can explore new bends in the road. Buckle up.












No comments:

Post a Comment