Friday, March 12, 2021

Loving the Puckers Series by Kat Obie ~ Contemporary Hockey Romance

 

Genre: Contemporary Hockey Romance

Hockey Hunk
Loving the Puckers Book 4
by Kat Obie


Out on the ice, the season’s going great, but in the locker room the pranks are getting out of hand. It was time for me to remind everyone not to mess with me— so I came up with a prank the team, and my best friend, would never forget.
Renee Weber is my best friend’s sister. And like me, she’s also ready to teach her brother a lesson. Together, we work out the ultimate April Fool’s prank— telling everyone that Renee is having my baby.
Our plan works perfectly, except for the part where I fall for Little Weber.
What’s the worst that could happen? Either lose my best friend or Renee. Quite frankly, I don’t know which one is worse.
It’s not in my DNA to lose so I’ll have to come up with something big. I’ll pull out a win one way or another.

Hockey Hunk is your best friend’s sister romance filled with sexy hockey players where a fake pregnancy prank goes horribly awry— or did it go perfectly?
Grab the fourth novella in the Loving the Puckers series for hockey-filled dreams tonight.


Hockey Hero
Loving the Puckers Book 3

I had the perfect date. I brought her home and right as we were about to get it on, she ran away. So I never expected to see her ever again but here she is becoming our emergency backup goalie.
How can I convince this amazing, talented girl to give us a second chance?
Not helping things was getting egged on by teammates to make a move since it's Valentine's Day.
So I did something incredibly stupid and kissed her. At least, she kissed me right back.
Maybe all hope isn't lost, except for the fact, it’ll be just one night.
If only she could play with us every night but stranger things have happened. She could have the best game of her life and win a spot on the Sound.
That would be amazing.

Hockey Hero is your second chance romance where you have female goalies, hot hockey players, and a Valentine's Day vibe.
Grab the third novella in the Loving the Puckers series for hockey-filled dreams tonight.


Hockey Hellion
Loving the Puckers Book 2

I’ve always had a thing for Sabrina Lagerfield.
Too bad she can’t stand to be around me and won’t give me the time of day.
When I had to host a party for her brother and make it a night to remember, I came up with the perfect plan. Convincing her to help me create an epic party.

Puck me, a snow storm had to hit when she was over effectively trapping us together.
This can only end one of two ways.
We’ll never speak to each other again or she ends up naked in my bed.
I know which one I want.

Hockey Hellion is your enemy to lovers and a forced proximity romance. What could go wrong when you mix a love hungry hockey player with a gorgeous headstrong girl?
Grab the second novella in the Loving the Puckers series for your hockey romance fix.


Hockey Hottie
Loving the Puckers Book 1

I’ve always had a thing for the coach’s daughter.
Not that he needs to know that. Coach thinks she and I are friends… and we are, have been for years. But I’d sure like to be friends with benefits.
Except then I’d be dead, because coach wants to believe his daughter is still the angelic little figure skater who just needs a workout buddy.
Why, oh why did I ever agree to help her train?
There’s no way I can keep my feelings for her a secret when we’re getting hot and sweaty together.
But I’ve got the perfect plan.
Just one little date won’t hurt.
Until she shows up to the Halloween party wearing that.
Puck me.

Hockey Hottie is your escape into some friends to lovers romance with schmexy hockey players, some figure skating antics, and too many Labyrinth Halloween costumes.
Grab this first book in the Loving the Puckers series for your hockey romance fix now.






Kat Obie is a passionate hockey fan. She plays, she watches, she dreams of it so she decided to start writing hockey romances.


No comments:

Post a Comment