Monday, March 22, 2021

Book Tour ~ The Soul Warrior, Book One by Adrian Spear ~ Historical Romantic Fantasy

 


The Soul Warrior
Book One
by Adrian Spear
Genre: Historical Romantic Fantasy


Follow the adventures of Lorrain McGregor, a young woman whose soul is chosen for a great purpose. When her body dies in 1851, her soul survives to go back in time...to the year 1631 in Jamestown, Virginia. She is faced with many obstacles but there are magical creatures just waiting for her to arrive. Lorrain will realize as a Soul Warrior she has the ability to change the course of history. But for what and why was her soul chosen? As a strong woman who embraces her power and newfound supernatural friends Lorrain demonstrates what a true femme fatale is. Is this a second chance to make right her wrongs? Who will tame Lorrain's heart? Can she survive what this new life has thrown her way? Come along and find out...


Add to Goodreads * Purchase from Amazon


This is Adrian Rose Spear, author of The Soul Warrior. I was born in Sacramento, California where I had quite a rollercoaster of a childhood. By the time I was 15, I had been in foster care for eight years and was lucky enough to reunite with my biological parents. I worked in grocery stores for most of my working career and doing so helped put me through college. in 2019, I graduated from California State University, Sacramento with a BA in History. Recently, my husband and I moved to eastern Virginia where I have had the pleasure of working at some amazing living history museums. My love of history made an impact on this novel. I truly wanted to make it authentic as possible, with room to allow for the fantasy of course. I have always considered myself a strong, independent, and hardworking woman who has overcome many things and I am delighted to share my imagination with the world!





Follow the tour HERE for special content and a giveaway!

$10 Amazon gift card, 
Print Copy of the Soul Warrior
 – 1 winner each! 

No comments:

Post a Comment