- About Me
- Review Policy
- THIS BLOG USES AFFILIATE LINKS
- THIS BLOG RECEIVES FREE REVIEW COPIES OF BOOKS
- Become a Tour Host for Sapphyria's Book Promotions...
- BOOK TRAILERS
- 2020 Craving for Cozies Challenges
- 2020 Literary Escapes Challenge
- 2021 Craving for Cozies Challenges #CravingCozies #CozyMystery
- 2021 Literary Escapes Challenge
- 2022 Craving for Cozies Challenges #CravingCozies
- 2022 Literary Escapes Challenge
Wednesday, January 15, 2020
Book Feature ~ Stanley Park by Sapphira Olson ~ #Poetry ~ @SapphiraOlson #LBGT
Print Length: 110 pages
Publisher: Blam! Productions
Publication Date: August 21, 2019
About the Book:
A sorrow has taken root in my heart, and although it hurts every day I know there is a place where we laugh together under an open sky.
To that sanctuary, I am travelling.
This is that story.
STANLEY PARK is a collection of 35 poems from PARABLES author Sapphira Olson charting the story of two lovers through history as they are separated and then reunited all within the island of Stanley Park in Vancouver. Olson weaves a beautiful and poignant narrative through a progression of emotional poetry taking the reader on a journey of hope driven by love.
Incorporating poems inspired by Squamish Nation history & legends, the collection explores themes of immortality, love, loss, the nature of consciousness and culture.
Learn More About the Author: