Sunday, May 1, 2022

Riptide by Leigh Lennon is out now! ~ MFM Romance ~ @4leighlennon @InkSlingerPR

Check out the gorgeous new MFM romance and be sure to grab your copy today!

Title: Riptide

Author: Leigh Lennon

Genre: MFM Romance

About Riptide:

Preston 

Life has hit me below the belt, and I have lost those I hold most dear. On my sister's deathbed, she made me swear I'd care for her baby girl as if she was my own. After six years of loving her like my daughter, we live a quiet and peaceful life. In the midst of more loss, I meet this couple, and unbeknownst to me, they are who I need to feel whole again.   

Hardy 

Dakota is my life, my wife, and my partner. We fit together like two jagged edges, making the perfect combination. Our unconventional life falls under scrutiny as the heir of a large family conglomerate, choosing to live quietly behind closed doors with our kinks. But what happens when another closes the gap and makes us even more complete. Do I walk away from my responsibilities as the perfect son my parents desperately want from me?   

Dakota 

I'm a free spirit, going where the wind takes me. So far, it's been simple in the life I live with Hardy. Until a trip to a new resort has us questioning if we can love another as deeply as we love each other. I know the answer the second I set my eyes on the broody bartender with a ton of baggage. How do we convince the man he's worth all the love in the world when everything he's already lost and more may be taken from him?

Get Your Copy Today https://amzn.to/3vtVnnO

Read an Exclusive Excerpt:

Preston

This, to date, is the stupidest thing I’ve done, since thinking it was cool to get my hair cut in a reverse mohawk at fifteen. But like the mohawk, I wanted it so desperately, I crave this couple with a fervent desire that goes beyond lust. Can’t lie, lust is a factor, along with infatuation. The more and more they simply pop into my life, the deeper they get under my skin. I want to explore what it’s like to let them in, though just hours ago, I attempted to rid myself of any notion. It’s a rollercoaster of emotions.

Still, it’s fucking stupid. And I may have been up here earlier, if not for having to wait for Sloane, who was putting out a fire, then staying at Haven’s until my return. It’s why I knew this is where I wanted to be. I had time to talk myself out of it, but the second Sloane crossed the door to Haven’s apartment, I rushed out, unable to get to this couple fast enough.

I go with my gut, and it’s animalistic in a way, as I push him against the wall closest to the entrance. His deep eyes, the color of dark chocolate, are full of lust, and not the hate I’d witnessed earlier, when he’d done the same, but it was him who pinned me against a wall.

“H, baby, where did you go?” It’s Silk’s voice, calling from beyond the door of their balcony.

“I’m inside, Dove. Think you could join us?” His request to his wife is even-keeled, no break in his voice.

“Us?” she asks, and from the window, I see her rounding the corner to get inside.

“Yeah, baby, we have company,” Hardy says with such conviction, an almost excitement in his tone.

She stops just steps from the balcony, wearing a see-through tank top with her hard nipples peeking through the thin material. A pair of light blue panties cover what I’ve had the honor of both tasting and being inside of.

“Well, honestly, you were the last person I would have suspected, but here you are.” Her words are soft, and not the strong and direct sort of speech I’ve come to already expect from Dakota after just a day of knowing her. And the more I examine her features, I recognize there are water streaks down her flawless face. So opposite of the girl who’s planted herself in my heart in the past twenty-four hours.

“What can we do for you, Pink Cheeks?” Hardy’s amused by this situation given the slight chuckle his words are delivered with.

What can they do for me? Why the hell am I here? The honest answer is that I want to feel something other than hurt. I keep this to myself, and answer with a little fib.

“I honestly don’t know, to tell you the truth.”

Dakota stays near the door. “Well, you have about thirty seconds to figure it out, Pink Cheeks. I’m not in the mood for games.”

This isn’t a game, but I can’t explain the pull I have toward both this man and his wife.

“It’s rare that Dove will call bullshit on something that could be fun between the three of us, but she is, and I can’t help but feel the same way. You walk out on us like your britches were on fire last night and now what?” This is all Hardy. “I’m tiring of your emo self. You’re cute, sexy, and fuck like a horse out of the gate, but hell, you’re maddening.”

Again, I don’t have the words to answer him because I don’t know myself.

 

Read the First in the Standalone Series:

Adrift https://amzn.to/3MCMVbC

About Leigh Lennon:

I am a woman who loves to share all my imaginary friends with the world. My characters become as real to me as those I call family. I am a girl, who loves pretty nails, spikey hair and large earrings. Coffee and wine call to me daily, depending on the time of the day. I am a mom first and foremost and my kids are the breath of my life. I met my husband while serving in the military and I am proud to say he’s kicked cancer’s ass! I write real life issues that reflect a little of my own little world. My family tolerates the seventh member of our family, my computer, as I lug this vital piece everywhere I go.  

Connect with Leigh Lennon:

Website | Instagram | Twitter | Goodreads| Amazon| Book Bub | Facebook| Newsletter | Succulent and Sassy Reads

No comments:

Post a Comment