- About Me and Social Media Links
- Review Policy
- THIS BLOG USES AFFILIATE LINKS
- THIS BLOG RECEIVES FREE REVIEW COPIES OF BOOKS
- Become a Tour Host for Sapphyria's Book Promotions...
- BOOK TRAILERS
- 2022 Craving for Cozies Challenges #CravingCozies
- 2022 Literary Escapes Challenge
- 2023 Literary Escapes Challenge
- 2023 Craving for Cozies Challenges #CravingCozies
Wednesday, February 16, 2022
New Release ~ The Player Hater by Sara Ney ~ #NewRelease #ContemporaryRomance #RomCom #SportsRomance #SaraNey
THE PLAYER HATER by Sara Ney
From USA TODAY Bestselling Author Sara Ney comes a new series about strong, single girls falling in love: accidentally.
I would do anything for my best friend.
Well. Almost anything.
When she begs me to come on a weekend getaway so I can bond with her new boyfriend, I can’t say no—no matter how badly I want to. After all, who will keep an eye on the guy; he’s your stereotypical, professional football player (emphasis on PLAYER) and I don’t trust him with my friend’s heart.
Worse? He has the nerve to bring his single best friend Davis on the trip, too. Davis is too handsome, so funny and smart he can’t possibly be human. Grandma’s, babies and kittens fall for his smile.
In fact, everyone adores but me **narrows eyes** What’s he hiding?
I refuse to fall for his act; at some point he’ll will drop the Good Guy act and show his true colors: he’s a player, too. He must be.
You know the saying: if he seems too good to be true, he probably is.
Purchase from Amazon https://amzn.to/3gNWRB4
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment