Sunday, October 9, 2022

Matchmaking The CEO: A Grumpy-Sunshine Romance by Layla Hagen ~ Now Available #NewRelease #ContemporaryRomance #GrumpySunshineRomance #RomanticComedy #BillionaireRomance #FreeOnKindleUnlimited

 

Jake Whitley and I start on the wrong foot. And then it goes downhill from there.

After my career implodes, I’m determined to make a living with my new event planning business.

But Jake and I are at odds from the moment I step on his private plane.

He wants to get rid of me. I want to throw his grandmother the celebration of a lifetime…on his property in Martha’s Vineyard.

He’s arrogant and a grump and acts like he owns the world. He’s also hot as hell, but I’d never cross that line. I can’t afford another mistake in my professional life. Not that Jake is attracted to me.

Just when I brace myself for another heated conversation, I discover a completely different man under the façade he’s created. He claims he’s always wanted me.

The last thing I need is for this gorgeous man to tilt my world on its axis. But Jake has other ideas, and so does his matchmaking grandmother.

#1Click #KU #MatchmakingTheCEO

No comments:

Post a Comment