Friday, January 21, 2022

New Release ~ Hold Me Forever by Layla Hagen ~ #NewRelease #RomanticComedy #SportsRomance #RomCom

HOLD ME FOREVER by #LaylaHagen is LIVE!


#HoldMeForever #1ClickHere:



Narrated by Jacob Morgan and Savannah Peachwood

About the Book:

Tyler
I went from hotshot goalie to the pariah of the hockey league overnight. Now, I’m volunteering to clean up my image to earn my place back on the team. Coaching kids isn’t a hardship. In fact, I like it. But I’m pissed that management is punishing me for a fight that was a family matter. Definitely not the league's business.

No one cares, except Kendra—the striking volunteer coordinator I can’t stop flirting with. Her defenses are up, but I’ve never walked away from a challenge. Management’s directives are clear—“Kendra is off limits”. But I’m not going to let anyone stand in my way.

Kendra
Tyler Maxwell is every woman’s dream come true. He’s hot, protective, and so damn tempting--especially when he's coaching those kids. I'm not about to get involved, though. I have my reasons. But why do I keep thinking that I want him to hold me forever?

Read an Excerpt:

We kissed, and kissed, and kissed until I forgot everything except him: the taste of him, the way his muscles felt under my palms. All the fears and uncertainty I had tonight just melted away. I felt alive, and safe, and wanted.

He groaned against my mouth, and it reverberated through my whole body. It turned me on to no end.

“Kendra,” he whispered, pulling his mouth away from mine.

He took in a few deep breaths, stepping back, leaning his backside on the edge of the counter. His gorgeous eyes were just as hot and intense as ever. Taking my hand, he pulled me flush against him.

“Tyler…” I tugged my lower lip between my teeth, unsure what to say.

He pressed his thumb on the spot just a bit, zeroing in on my mouth.

“Your taste is addictive.”

I shivered, and he didn’t miss it. He rested his eyes on my shoulder, where the robe slipped a bit, and then on my neck. I waited with bated breath for his next move. To my astonishment, he closed my robe, fastening the belt. He lingered with two fingers on the knot as if it was all he could do not to undo it again.

Clearing my throat, I tried again. “Tyler, what are we doing?”

As soon as I said the words, my heart shriveled to the size of a pea.

He didn’t miss one beat. “Discovering each other. Exploring. And you’re fascinating.”

“You keep saying that…,” I murmured, unable to voice the rest of my fears and doubts. What could I say, anyway, without sounding ridiculous?

“Because it’s true. You’re fierce and strong, and you care so damn much. I’ve never met anyone like you.”

I licked my lower lip. He groaned.

“Don’t do that, or I’ll kiss you again.”

Heat lit up my nerve endings. “Why not do it? Since we’re on this slippery slope already.”

“Because you’ve had a rough evening, and you’re still processing it. I don’t want to take advantage of that.”

I blinked, seeing him in a whole new light.

“So, you came here tonight to…”

“Check on you. The kiss was a blip in my self-control.”

My heart rate sped up. I couldn’t think straight, looking in those molten eyes. But… maybe I didn’t need to. I had this sexy and totally surprising guy here in my kitchen. For once, I could stop playing safe and simply enjoy the moment. I wanted to.

“Your hand is on my shoulder. Are you about to have another blip in your self-control? Because I fully approve.”

He flashed me a half smile, cupping the side of my face. “Kendra, don’t tempt me. Not tonight. But starting tomorrow, you can tempt me all you want.”

“Shucks, I can’t fit that into my schedule,” I teased. “I’m flying to Seattle tomorrow evening for work. I’m attending a seminar.”

He groaned. “Cancel it.”

I burst out laughing because he didn’t only sound serious but also domineering.

“No, I won’t. Besides, I don’t even know how to do that.”

“What?”

“Tempt you.”

His smile widened. It was confident and sexy and made me weak in the knees. “In that case, I’m more than happy to tempt you.”

“Oooh… should I brace myself?”

#NewRelease #RomanticComedy #SportsRomance

No comments:

Post a Comment