Tuesday, August 18, 2020

The Journey of Bell: A True Depiction of Obedience to Christ by Merideth Deeds @meridethm86 ~ Nonfiction, Pet Memoir


The Journey of Bell
A True Depiction of Obedience to Christ 
by Merideth Deeds 


Genre: Nonfiction, Pet Memoir 


For thirteen years, my beloved Bell loved me unconditionally. Through the many challenges of life that I faced, she was always there by my side with unwavering loyalty and dedication. Her obedience to me is a beautiful depiction of how we, as Christians, should strive to please the Lord who is our master in Heaven. God’s Word ensures us that all good things come from above, and I think that includes our four-legged angels on Earth who love and honor their masters so fiercely and bring us so much joy. 

**Only .99 cents ** 

Add on Goodreads * Purchase from Amazon



I am a native of Texas, born and raised in a small town. I graduated from Texas A&M University in College Station, Texas in 2008 with a Bachelor's degree and from Tarleton State University in 2019 with a Master's in English and Curriculum. I currently am a full time teacher, mother, and wife.

God has put writing on my heart in order to inspire and encourage others that are currently or have experienced similar tribulations in life. My hope is that my stories will give others hope and comfort through the trials they face throughout their lives.

My first story, Lonely Road of Faith, is inspired by real-life events and me and my husband's broken paths that eventually led back to each other and to God. 



$20 Amazon 

Follow the tour HERE for special content and a giveaway! 




No comments:

Post a Comment