Wednesday, September 16, 2026

#BookReview ~ The Secrets of Midsummer Cottage (Little Duck Pond Cafe Series, Book 47) by Rosie Green ~ @Rosie_Green88 @rararesources

The Secrets Of Midsummer Cottage

When new girl Ivy starts working at the café, Maddy suspects she might be hiding something. But when Ivy’s secret is finally revealed, it’s more heart-breaking than anyone could possibly have imagined.

My Review:

The Secrets of Midsummer Cottage is the 47th book in the Little Duck Pond Cafe series. Each story in this series is fresh, interesting, and entertaining. The reader will be engaged from the start. I loved coming back to this world, visiting with old characters, and meeting new ones.

This story in the series focuses on newcomer, Ivy. She works with Maddy and Fen at the cafe, who help ease the loneliness that she's been trying to hide. I love how Maddy and Fen bring Ivy out of her shell and give her the confidence to open up about her past. 

The author crafted a wonderful world and continues to build it and grow the characters. I enjoyed the writing style, pacing, and vivid imagery. The characters are written with depth, emotion, and realism.

I was provided with a copy of this book. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review. The opinions I have expressed are my own.

My Rating:



Purchase Links:

Amazon UK

Amazon US

About Rosie Green:

Rosie Green is the author of the popular Little Duck Pond Café series, set in the fictional village of Sunnybrook. Watch out for lots more café drama and romance in 2026, including ‘The Red Velvet Cake Mystery’ which will be published in September. 

​Follow Rosie Green:

Twitter - https://twitter.com/Rosie_Green88 

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/rosiegreen_author/

This post contains affiliate links.
If you make a purchase using my links, I will receive a small commission from the sale at no cost to you.
Thank you for supporting Sapphyria’s Books.

No comments:

Post a Comment