Dead Amid the Dogwoods (Adina Donati, Accidental Sleuth) by Cassidy Salem
About Dead Amid the Dogwoods:
Dead Amid the Dogwoods (Adina Donati, Accidental Sleuth)
Cozy Mystery Novella
5th in Series
Independently Published (December 1, 2021)
Print length : 119 pages
Digital ASIN : B09M48GL21
Nothing disrupts a celebration quite like an uninvited corpse.
Adina already knows the city can be a dangerous place. That’s why she’s looking forward to a stress-free weekend in rural Pennsylvania with her favorite detective. Maybe not all that stress-free. They are attending an engagement party and Adina will be meeting Jonathan’s family for the first time.
Except the holiday weekend takes a deadly turn when leading industrialists, a hard-core environmentalist, and a bevy of wealthy partygoers converge on the Riverfront Lodge, and the couple stumbles upon yet another dead body. Drawn into the ensuing investigation, making a good impression on Jonathan's parents is the least of her worries.
A standalone novella, Dead amid the Dogwoods is the fifth mystery in the Adina Donati, Accidental Sleuth Series.
About Cassidy Salem:
Cassidy Salem has always been an avid reader. She is especially fond of mysteries (both cozy and traditional) and police procedurals. Cassidy also enjoys reading historical fiction focused on American and world history, as well as the classics. When she’s not reading, she enjoys music and spending time with family and friends, and travels with her husband and son whenever possible. Her travels have taken her to destinations throughout the United States, Europe, and Scandinavia.Author Links
· Twitter: @csalem11
· Blog: https://cassidysalem.wordpress.com/
· Sign up for Cassidy’s newsletter at https://cassidysalem.wixsite.com/mysite/contact
· Amazon Author Page: https://www.amazon.com/Cassidy-Salem/e/B00ROZERKI
· Bookbub: Cassidy Salem Books - BookBub
· Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/cassidysalem/
· Goodreads: Cassidy Salem (Author of Think Murder) | Goodreads
· Facebook: Adina Donati, Accidental Sleuth Mysteries by Cassidy Salem
Post a Comment