Monday, February 6, 2023

In the Frame (A Rosedale Investigation) by Lyn Farrell #CozyMystery @dollycas

 

In the Frame (A Rosedale Investigation) by Lyn Farrell

About In The Frame:

In the Frame (A Rosedale Investigation)

Cozy Mystery

3rd in Series

Camel Press (January 10, 2023)

Paperback: ‎ 218 pages

ISBN-10: ‎ 168492037X

ISBN-13: ‎ 978-1684920372

Digital ASIN: ‎ B0B8Q11WG2

Rosedale Investigations team has two cases this time: a missing woman and a client who wants a provenance created for an antique painting. The missing woman dies in an accident but the team doubts it was accidental. Researching the century-old painting reveals that it's considered cursed and then it's stolen.

About Lyn Farrell:

Writing as both Lia Farrell and Lyn Farrell, I’ve been publishing books since 2013. I decided to become a writer in the seventh grade. My home life was chaotic and I found peace spending summers at my grandmother’s dairy farm. With little supervision, I wandered the hundred-and-twenty-acre farm and discovered the beauty and healing power of nature. Today, when I need inspiration for my stories, I take long walks. My memories of the time I spent at the farm resulted in a novel “The Cottonwoods” released on 8/21.

My first marriage ended in divorce, leaving me with two young children. Five years later, I fell in love with a divorced professor with six children. Raising that many kids required working full-time. When I retired from Michigan State University, I returned to my original dream of becoming a writer. My daughter, Lisa, and I wrote the “Mae December mysteries” using the penname of Lia Farrell. They are amusing, mental puzzles called cozies, with an element of romance. Cozies are the gentlest subset of the broad genre of crime writing. It’s a comfort read that leaves you satisfied and at one with the world.

Now writing solo as Lyn Farrell, I recently published “The Blind Switch” (January 2021). It’s the first in a series about a private detective agency, Rosedale Investigations. Two of my readers’ favorite characters from the Mae December mysteries, Dory and Wayne Nichols, have starring roles in these books. “The Blind Split” (released 1/11) is the second in the series. In The Frame is the third book in the series.

Author Links:

Amazon Author Page:https://amzn.to/3qkiKxr
Author Web Page: https://www.lynfarrell.com/

Purchase Links:


TOUR PARTICIPANTS:

February 1 – Cassidy's Bookshelves – SPOTLIGHT
February 1 – Christy's Cozy Corners – AUTHOR INTERVIEW
February 2 – Literary Gold – SPOTLIGHT
February 2 – Escape With Dollycas Into A Good Book – SPOTLIGHT
February 3 – Ascroft, eh? – CHARACTER INTERVIEW
February 4 – #BRVL Book Review Virginia Lee - SPOTLIGHT
February 4 – FUONLYKNEW – SPOTLIGHT
February 5 – Celticlady's Reviews – SPOTLIGHT
February 5 – Elza Reads – REVIEW
February 6 – Maureen's Musings – SPOTLIGHT
February 6 – Sapphyria's Book Reviews – SPOTLIGHT
February 7 – I'm Into Books – CHARACTER GUEST POST
February 8 – Guatemala Paula Loves to Read – REVIEW
February 9 – Lady Hawkeye – SPOTLIGHT
February 10 – The Plain-Spoken Pen - REVIEW, AUTHOR GUEST POST

 

No comments:

Post a Comment