Friday, August 2, 2019

The Beautiful Ones (The Beautiful Ones Trilogy, Book 1) by Kody Boye @KodyBoye ~ YA Scifi Romance


The Beautiful Ones 

The Beautiful Ones Trilogy, Book 1

Kody Boye


Genre: YA Scifi Romance 


My mother once said that only the Beautiful Ones survive. This is because, in the war-torn Great South, beauty is a currency, and to have it means you will never have to worry about a thing.

The only problem is: beauty is judged by our capital’s Gentlewomen, and there is no guarantee that we will past their test.

Every year, the Gentlewomen of the capital leave the Glittering City to oversee the annual Procession. They travel settlement to settlement selecting girls, aged sixteen and older, to become Beautiful Ones. If chosen, we will be lifted into a life of luxury, but the cost is our free will.

**Get it FREE!!**


Purchase from



The War Outside 

The Beautiful Ones Trilogy. Book 2


I have accomplished the goal of my lifetime. I have become a Beautiful One.

But it is not at all what I expected. Between the glitz, the glam, the fame, fortune, and my recent wedding, it’s almost impossible to believe that a civil war rages beyond the capitol city’s walls, and that my life was nearly taken because of it. This is why, the day after the attempt on my life, I choose to designate my Purpose to the great war. 

There’s no guarantee that my words will change anything. But as my presence within the Glittering City grows, it becomes quickly apparent that I am in danger… and that no one, not even my government, can save me. 

Add to Goodreads * Purchase from Amazon



Born and raised in Southeastern Idaho, Kody Boye began his writing career with the publication of his story [A] Prom Queen’s Revenge at the age of fourteen. Published nearly three-dozen times before going independent at eighteen, Boye has authored numerous works—including the short story collection Amorous Things, the novella The Diary of Dakota Hammell, the zombie novel Sunrise and the epic fantasy series The Brotherhood Saga.



Follow the tour HERE for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!


No comments:

Post a Comment