Thursday, March 8, 2018

Sapphyria's Book Promotions is look for virtual book tours hosts!


Do you love to host authors and books on your blog/website/Facebook page?

Do you prefer a Do-It-Yourself or an HTML media kit?

Join Sapphyria's Book Promotions Team and receive approximately a 12-15 hosting requests per year (of course, this number is not concrete and is subject to change). You can also sign up to be on my Master List where you will be automatically added to each tour with either a spotlight, excerpt, or guest post feature. I provide both types of media kits so you can build your post from scratch or use the HTML code with ease. My tours never have to be top or only post of the day - just send me your scheduled or live link so I can promote it all day long.

Occasionally, a tour will include a giveaway for the tour - my hosts always have the right to enter to win!

Does this sound like something for you? If so, please click the following link to be taken to the sign up form!

No comments:

Post a Comment