Friday, October 13, 2017

Book Spotlight ~ Trail of Defects (Cold Springs Mysteries, Book 4) by Sara Caudell @CaudellSara



Trail of Defects 
Cold Springs Mysteries, Book 4
Sara Caudell


Trail of Defects 
Cold Springs Mysteries, Book 4
Cozy Mystery
**Author Notes – It is a series but can stand alone.
Self Published 
May 23, 2016
Paperback: 260 pages
ISBN-13: 978-1541057531
E-Book ASIN: B01G3XSOC8


About the Book:

This modern day mystery contains unpredictable elements, reminiscent of earlier days in the Wild West. Crime waves in a small town can be confusing but it is especially daunting for Sheriff Hobson. It is unclear which side of the law his townspeople are on. Starting with an armed robbery of Kelly’s Lounge, elder abuse, and a runaway child, strange happenings pileup.

Meet the Author:



I grew up in a small ranching community in Colorado where I learned to judge beef on the hoof and under wrap. After moving around the country for my husband’s career and catching college courses as I could, I finally found myself in one place long enough to finish my degree. I was an artist (acrylic), raised three children, managed offices, and started my own genealogy resource business before weaving my stories and experiences into novels. I now live in central Texas with my patient husband and four cats. In my spare time I do genealogy and historical research and nurses orphan kittens back to health for the local animal shelter.

Socialize with the Author:

Website: www.saracaudell.com 
Twitter: @CaudellSara 

B&N

Other Books in the Series:



TOUR PARTICIPANTS

October 11 – Shannon Muir’s Infinite House of Books – INTERVIEW

October 12 – Blogger Nicole Reviews – SPOTLIGHT

October 13 – Sapphyria’s Books – SPOTLIGHT

October 13 – Escape With Dollycas Into A Good Book – REVIEW

October 14 – Books,Dreams,Life – SPOTLIGHT

October 15 – Christa Reads and Writes – REVIEW

October 16 – Island Confidential – CHARACTER INTERVIEW

October 16 – Readsalot – SPOTLIGHT

October 17 – Laura’s Interests – GUEST POST

October 18 – Back Porchervations – REVIEW

October 19 – Readeropolis – SPOTLIGHT

October 19 – A Holland Reads – CHARACTER GUEST POST


No comments:

Post a Comment